Tues., February 28th and Wed., March 1st
at SkySong, the ASU Scottsdale Innovation Center
Learn best practices for implementing, promoting, and managing OneCampus next generation portal.
Tuesday, 2/27 8:30 am – 4:00 pm (Reception to follow from 4:00 – 5:30 at SkySong)
Wednesday, 3/1 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
Implementing OneCampus – A Decentralized Governance Approach
- John Hartman from the University of Notre Dame discusses the planning and implementation of OneCampus at their University including: Planning for implementation in a short timeframe; Conversion methodology in bringing across tasks from the “old” portal; Organization of a campus publisher’s user group.
Search, Click, Done! – It’s that easy.
- University of Delaware Information Technologies seeks to provide first class service to our students for locating business forms and applications. With OneCampus, students and those of us who support students, have been successful using OneCampus to provide access to 700 forms and applications. In hands-on testing, a student told us it was “easy, peasy!”
Implementation, Lessons Learned, and Fostering Engagement
- The Ohio State University began its implementation of OneCampus in April 2016, and organized its project scope to replace an existing site, buckeyelink. Our vision was to improve the student experience by allowing students to access the services previously available from PeopleSoft SIS to the new OneCampus tool.
Staying Relevant by Making Lasting Impressions (With Real Time Conversations)
- University of Maryland: After 2 years of maintaining ONE.UMD, we are still learning how to stay relevant with our campus community. Using Twitter as the platform for our real-time conversations, we are able to target audiences for specific services, raise awareness about the service of ONE.UMD, build a better brand.
Lasting Impressions (With Real Time Conversations)
- University of Maryland’s Akilah Jackson tells us how they developed a social media campaign to promote the service offerings in ONE.UMD with trending campus specific hashtags. Using Twitter as the platform for real-time conversations, they targeted audiences for specific services, raised awareness about the service of ONE.UMD, and built a better brand identity.
Engaging students to develop and maintain your OneCampus site
- Oral Roberts University will showcase their “digital concierge” and provide updates on how they are engaging students with the concierge-style service. OneCampus provides ORU students, faculty, and staff seamless access to its global online learning programs and campus services.
Panel Discussion – Representatives from Indiana University, University of Maryland, University of Delaware, and Purdue University
- Panel members discuss Taxonomy, Governance, Student Engagement, Best Practices for Implementation.
If you are interested in joining the rSmart Users Conference to learn more about OneCampus, please register here:
For more information about this event, please contact Delphina Saragosa at firstname.lastname@example.org.