The rSmart team looks forward to Educause every year. It gives our team the opportunity to meet with and learn more about our current customers as well as stay up to date on the topics that are at the forefront of EdTech leaders across the country. We’ve poured over the agenda so that you don’t have to – Here are some sessions we’d recommend checking out if you’re going to be attending the Educause conference this year.
Educause brings the best to the table, from top-notch presentations to braindates where you can spark meaningful conversation with other professionals like yourself and software providers. rSmart will be holding down the fort at Booth 1652, stop in to see a demonstration of OneCampus, CampusClassifieds, or CampusConfirm on our interactive monitors.
Use the menus below to cruise sessions we’re hoping to attend at Educause this year.
- Strategies to Drive Faculty Adoption of Student-Centered Technologies 10/15 10:45 am
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Navigating Change with Faculty at Scale 10/15 10:45 am
- The EDUCAUSE 2020 Top 10 IT Issues 10/15 11:45 am
- Mobile Blueprint for Improving Student Engagement and Success 10/15 11:45 am
- Reducing Risk and Redundancy, Vetting Software and Services Procurement 10/15 1:15 pm
- Visualizing Possibility: Transforming How We Create and Share Knowledge Online 10/15 1:15 pm
- Give The People What They Want: Managing an Evolving Portfolio of Integrated Applications 10/15 2:15 pm
- Communications Infrastructure and Applications Community Group Session (open to all) 10/15 2:15 pm
- Approaching IT Solutions from the Student Perspective 10/15 4:15 pm
- Earning Public Trust: A Modern Approach to Proving Your Value 10/15 4:15 pm
- Breaking Down Data Silos with Data and Application Integration 10:45 am
- Balancing Art and Science in IT Service Delivery 10:54 am
- Communication Redefined: How Mobile Is Fixing the Campus Communication Problem 1:15 pm
- Student Personas: Making It Personal 1:15 pm
- Getting Things Done: What Will Your Leadership Legacy Be? 3:15 pm
- Digitalization Needs a Change in the IT Mindset 3:15 pm
- Deploying a Student-Centered Enterprise Content Services Platform 4:00 pm
- Engaging the Digital Native: Reshaping the Student Experience for Gen Z 4:00 pm