What is covered by this Privacy Statement
- What do we collect?
- Why do we collect this data?
- How is my personal information used?
- Who else gets to see my information?
- How do I know my information is safe with you?
- About this website
Except as set forth below, the personally identifiable data you submit to rSmart is not made available or distributed to third parties, except with your express consent and at your direction. In particular, rSmart will not give, sell or provide access to your personal information to any company, individual or organization for its use in marketing or commercial solicitation or for any other purpose, except as is necessary for the operation of this site.
- Personal information you enter on public web sites is available to other site participants. rSmart is not responsible for the privacy practices of users of these sites who are not rSmart employees.
- When required by law to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, regulation or court order, rSmart will supply such information as that organization reasonably determines, based on the advice of counsel, it is legally required to supply.
- rSmart may release specific information relevant to special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others or an attempted breach of security on the rSmart site.
rSmart may collect personal identifying information from you; including your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and such additional information as required to communicate with you in repsonse to form completion.
rSmart collects personal to enable rSmart to respond to your questions or contact you when necessary in connection with rSmart products or services.
rSmart will use your personal identifying information to automatically fill out forms and surveys upon your instructions to do so.
Your personal identifying information may also be used for the following purposes: (1) We may use your identifying information to help diagnose problems with rSmart’s server and to administer the rSmart Website. (2) Summary data representing a compilation of aggregate data representing rSmart users may be collected by rSmart. NO PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION IS USED IN THESE SUMMARY REPORTS. Some examples of summary data are the number of monthly visitors to the site, and the number of subscribers to rSmart e-mail newsletters.
Currently, no one. We will never share or sell your information.
rSmart enables the data you input to be encrypted when in route between your browser and the rSmart server and when in route between the rSmart server and some other browser or server. This practice helps prevent unauthorized third parties from intercepting and gaining access to your private data during transmission over the Internet. rSmart uses 40-bit, Secure Socket Layer encryption supported by most browsers. Data residing on the rSmart server is password protected, and access is provided only to those employees who require such access to administer and maintain the rSmart system or to provide requested customer support to rSmart customers. Each employee who has access to the data residing on the rSmart server has agreed in writing to respect the privacy of all such personal data.
rSmart hosts links to other sites having privacy policies that may differ from those of rSmart. rSmart is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any websites to which rSmart links.
This website was created using the latest standards in website development technology, with a mobile-friendly responsive design layout, and proper HTML5 schema markup. It was proudly developed in partnership with Web Symphonies, an eco-friendly web design company.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement and the privacy practices on this site, please contact us.